Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Diet pills!

I was just thinking about what a mess my house is. It isn't always this bad but it is super messy today. If I look straight ahead at the computer and cross my eyes though, I can't see the mess very well but it does surround me. I was just sitting here wishing that instead of a diet pill there could be an organization pill. I am desperate and may take it if it existed. I think most people, however, would hear of an organization pill and laugh cause they would know that there is no pill that can clean up your house. It take small acts of cleaning throughout the day and some large focused cleans especially with three kids under three. It also takes some attitude and habit modification.The same is true with weight loss. There really isn't a pill out there that can do the job. It takes lots of small acts throughout the day (eating right and exercise) and some large focused efforts (exercise) and some core habit and thought change. I do wish that there were personal trainers for house cleaning and organization. I need some serious coaching at the moment.

1 comment:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

I took an organization class right before Deacon was born. It was really helpful and has made my life so much easier. Unfortunately, exercise has taken a back seat in my life. Maybe we can swap ideas and motivate each other!

Super Sistas!

Super Sistas!