Saturday, July 19, 2008

12 mile run

I did 12 miles today. I went with 2 friends it really felt like nothing. I love it when we get to this mileage. I also really like the social part of it for me. I love to just sit (or run) and talk to my friends for 1 to 2 hours at a time.
The wind was blowing at us the first 6 miles and we were going up hill. Then we ran down hill with the wind on our backs for the last 6 miles. When we finished I felt like I could continue for some time. I can't wait to get to 17 -19. I think that is where it starts to get challenging for me.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Where is that famous poem you wrote about running? You should put it at the top or in the sidebar so people can see it. Jocie wrote a poem about running too, you should have her give you a copy - HaHa!

Super Sistas!

Super Sistas!